- We're not kidding when we say bees are busy! From building honeycombs and nests to gathering nectar and making honey, bees always seem to be on the move. Want to find out how these energetic insects live? This issue gives you the buzz on bees.
- Honeybees work as a team to make delicious honey. They dance to let each other know where nectar can be found! Discover more fascinating things about bees in The Honey Factory.
- What's the difference between a worker bee, a drone, and a queen bee? Find out what each does to help their hive survive. BONUS: You'll learn which of these 3 kinds of bees sting, and you'll see some amazing photos!
- Bee Yourself! Cartoon bees give you lots of ideas on how to "bee" your best self. You can bee happy, bee artsy, bee wacky . . . and lots of other things!
- What animals could possibly eat bees? There really are some. Wait until you learn what they have to do for a meal!
- Ben hears humming behind the walls of his bedroom. Then he finds sticky honey on his bed. It's got to be bees, but how to get them outside where they belong? Read Bees in the Attic to find out!
- What is fat and fuzzy and shouldn't fly, but does? It's a bumblebee! Unlike their honeybee cousins, these dynamos live on or under the ground. Fascinating!
- You can draw cartoon bees! It's easy when you follow a few simple steps. Send your creations to firstname.lastname@example.org. You'll see your cartoons in a future issue!
- ALL THIS PLUS puzzles; 10 Buzzworthy Facts; hilarious jokes and cartoons; awesome, funny poems; Cowboy Clark & Larry; and much more!
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your subscription, you may request to send the unused portion of your subscription to another person as a gift or be refunded for the unused portion of your subscription. Our customer service representative will be happy to help you.
Ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days