Time for school! As you pack your backpack and get your supplies ready, remember: there are many different kinds of schools. Some are even for animals. But there's learning and fun in every one.
- Elephants in a music school? Where else would they go to learn to play instruments and be in an orchestra?
- Mrs. Fly isn't your ordinary substitute teacher. After all, how many teacher do YOU know who can walk across chalkboards?
- Learn how to make invisible ink. Think of the fun you and your friends and siblings can have sending secret messages.
- How does the idea of going to school in your home sound? There are many kids who do just that.
- In this cartoon, you'll laugh and smile as a group of kids tries to "rescue" a homeschooled boy!
- A field trip to an aquarium sounds normal. But some aquariums let students stay overnight and learn in the dark. In their pajamas!
- It's picture day! This student comes to school nice and neat, but he doesn't stay that way for long. Tell him this isn't really happening!
- Have you ever worried that you would get a teacher you wouldn't like? Then this is the poem for you!
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your subscription, you may request to send the unused portion of your subscription to another person as a gift or be refunded for the unused portion of your subscription. Our customer service representative will be happy to help you.
Ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days