- The Buffalo nickel is one of the most famous US coins ever made. This coin's story is filled with Indian chiefs, an American bison, and an artist. Together, they created a "truly American" coin.
- Is there really a $2 bill? There sure is! But there is a reason why you don't see one very often.
- If you think money isn't very interesting, wait until you read "10 Valuable Facts About Money"! The facts and cartoons are super!
- Sometimes money accidentally gets burned, buried, or torn so badly it can't be used. Do you throw it away? No way! Find out what to do with damaged bills here.
- Before people started using money regularly, they bartered for the things they needed. Follow the fun in this cartoon story as Jerry learns how to barter for his mother's birthday gift.
- Why is coin collecting so popular? Because it's fun! Here's a beginner's guide to collecting cool coins. If you have some state quarters, you're off to a good start!
- In this story, three friends all stop for ice cream, but only Olivia has enough money to buy a BIG cone. With sprinkles! In this story, William and Christopher learn a lesson in saving.
- Did you know that dollar bills have secrets? Get a bill (and maybe a magnifying glass) and discover the secrets for yourself in "Phony Money."
- ALL THIS PLUS MONEY RIDDLES & RHYMES, FUN PUZZLES, MORE GREAT ARTICLES AND PROJECTS, A CARTOON STORY, AND SO MUCH MORE!
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your subscription, you may request to send the unused portion of your subscription to another person as a gift or be refunded for the unused portion of your subscription. Our customer service representative will be happy to help you.
Ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days