- Would it surprise you to know that horses cannot breathe through their mouths? Discover other amazing facts about farm animals.
- Let's go to Farmer O's Ostrich Farm! Wait till you see the size of an ostrich egg!
- When you were a baby, it probably took you a year to learn to walk on two feet. Baby horses have to learn to walk on four feet! This awesome science experiment shows you how to Walk Like a Horse!
- Who doesn't like funny poems and stories? You'll find both in this issue, and they're all about farms!
- Cows and farms just seem to go together. You'll have fun learning about cows that look like cookies! And find out how milk gets from dairy cows to your grocery store in From Moo to You.
- Chang raises chickens in his family's backyard and makes money selling the eggs. And it all started with a mail-order carton of fluffy chicks!
- Astound your friends with what you learn in 10 Charming Farm Facts. The cartoon drawings are great!
- Eighty years ago, Montana farm life was much different from today. For one thing, many families didn't have an indoor bathroom! Our farm friend William tells you what it was like growing up on his family farm during this time.
- ALL THIS PLUS Aztec Farming, Cowboy Clark & Larry, THREE pages of puzzles, Kidz Corner, and more!
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your subscription, you may request to send the unused portion of your subscription to another person as a gift or be refunded for the unused portion of your subscription. Our customer service representative will be happy to help you.
Ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days