This issue shows you how to have a great gardening adventure and have fun learning about plants! For example, what has weird shapes, come in different colors, and are big or little? Gourds! And when they are dry, you can make awesome crafts with them!
- Watch seeds grow roots and stems right before your eyes in a cool window garden you put together yourself!
- Meet Wee Willie Redworm. Find out how he and his family play a super important role in making gardens grow.
- You'll definitely want to try growing a white leaf! Just follow these easy instructions.
- Do you like funny illustrations and amazing facts? 10 Blooming Facts About Gardening is for you!
- What happens during the long months bulbs spend underground? Discover their secrets for yourself. Then draw a daffodil using a dot technique!
- Turn red cabbage leaves a bright neon pink just by rubbing them with a cut lemon. Wow! There's another cool trick in this article for you too.
- Fun and awesome science experiments! ALL THIS PLUS MUCH MORE!
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your subscription, you may request to send the unused portion of your subscription to another person as a gift or be refunded for the unused portion of your subscription. Our customer service representative will be happy to help you.
Ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days