- If you've ever thought of a new way of doing something, you have the makings of an inventor! This issue tells you how some every-day things came about. And guess what. Many were invented by kids!
- Raise your hand if you like potato chips! Betcha didn't know that they were an Accidental Invention. This cartoon story tells you what happened!
- 14-year-old Philo Farnsworth came up with one of the most important inventions ever - TV! You read that right! Learn about him in this issue!
- Skateboarding isn't new. Kids have been doing it for 100 years! Discover how young people used their imaginations to turn something old into something new - like skateboards!
- What awesome thing would YOU like to invent? The cartoon column 10 Cool Things That Someone Should Invent has some hilarious suggestions!
- Look at your backpack or sneakers. Do they have VELCRO® on them? You can easily open and close and fasten things thanks to sticky, prickly burrs. What? Find out why!
- Cotton candy is a favorite carnival treat. But who first thought of spinning sugar in a machine to make it? And how does a cotton candy machine work?
- How does someone who can't pay attention in school become one of the world's greatest inventors? Thomas Alva Edison could tell you! The cartoon Story of a Young Inventor shows you how curiosity and determination can lead to success!
- ALL THIS PLUS Pizza Fit for a Queen, Who Invented the Trampoline, Carbon Dioxide Candy, Cowboy Clark & Larry, puzzles, funny poems, science experiments, and more!
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your subscription, you may request to send the unused portion of your subscription to another person as a gift or be refunded for the unused portion of your subscription. Our customer service representative will be happy to help you.
Ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days