- An orchestra that plays music with vegetables? The Vienna Vegetable Orchestra makes incredible musical instruments out of carrots, cucumbers, bell peppers, and other vegetables. After you see photos of the musicians and their cool instruments, turn the page and learn how to make your own veggie instruments!
- Listen closely. Clicking clapsticks and chanting voices join the echoes of a long wooden tube. It's a didgeridoo! This Australian instrument has been played for thousands of years. Read all about this fascinating instrument and the people who play it.
- Young Prince Frederick would rather play music than learn to rule a country. This doesn't make his father, the King, very happy. What's a prince to do? Find out what happens in this cartoon story.
- "Yankee Doodle" was written long ago to poke gentle fun at Americans. So why did it become one of America's favorite patriotic tunes?
- Astound your friends and family with everything you know about music after reading "Music from A to Z" and "10 Noteworthy Facts About Music."
- Can you fit a piano in your pocket? You can if it's a pocket piano! Can you guess what instrument we are talking about? Here's a hint: It's the most common musical instrument in America, and it's associated with cowboys.
- Does music really bring people together? Just ask the US Navy Band! Learn how the men and women sailors make friends by bringing a musical party to faraway schools and villages.
- ALL THIS PLUS FUN PUZZLES, FUNNY CARTOONS, AWESOME RIDDLES AND POEMS, MORE SUPER STORIES, A SCIENCE EXPERIMENT, AND MORE!
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your subscription, you may request to send the unused portion of your subscription to another person as a gift or be refunded for the unused portion of your subscription. Our customer service representative will be happy to help you.
Ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days