- Cold weather doesn't mean the end of outdoor fun. This issue is filled with ideas of things to do in the winter. When you come indoors to warm up, there are ideas for that too!
- In the hilarious cartoon story June in Winter, Freddy Frost shows June the joys of winter. Wow - did June just turn into a snowperson??
- What happens when you blow bubbles outside on a cold day? This easy science experiment shows you. Prepare to be amazed!
- Ready to race down a hill on a sled? When you read The Sledding Challenge, it will seem as if you are right in the middle of the action.
- A snowflake is a snowflake, right? Nope! Learn fascinating facts about snowflakes, then impress your friends and family with what you know!
- What are Cowboy Clark & Larry up to on this cold day? And what on earth is Mrs. Whiskers doing rolling on her back in the snow?
- You're dressed warmly and ready to head outdoors. What should you do first? Turn to the cartoon feature 10 Fun Things to Do in the Winter and choose an activity!
- When outdoor play is over, this issue has fun things to do indoors. Make easy snowball cookies or give yourself a winter name or draw a snowboarder or . . .
- ALL THIS PLUS COOL PUZZLES, MORE STORIES TO READ, A BATHTUB CHEMISTRY SCIENCE EXPERIMENT, LAUGH-OUT-LOUD POEMS, KIDS CORNER, AND MORE!
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your subscription, you may request to send the unused portion of your subscription to another person as a gift or be refunded for the unused portion of your subscription. Our customer service representative will be happy to help you.
Ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days