- There's a dollhouse museum brimming with over 200 fantastic dollhouses. It even has a whole miniature town with little doll people "living" in it! Welcome to The Great American Dollhouse Museum in Danville, Kentucky.
- Little, tiny dolls are part of the lives of children in Guatemala. "The Legend of the Worry Dolls" tells you how they help girls and boys.
- Have you ever seen a postage stamp with a doll featured on it? See photos of the popular stamps and the classic dolls pictured on them.
- Do you have a Raggedy Ann doll? Did you know she was first made for a real girl named Marcella? Here's the wonderful story of Marcella, the girl with the first Raggedy Ann doll.
- Samantha, Molly, and Kirsten are names of dolls familiar to many girls. Find out how these American Girl dolls were "born."
- Megan is eagerly waiting for a special guest to arrive. She hasn't seen Mrs. Love since she was a little girl, but she never forgot her or the special doll in Mrs. Love's curio shop. Does a surprise await Megan?
- Meet Miss Shimane, a lovely doll sent to America from the people of Japan. You'll enjoy the story of how America and Japan once exchanged Friendship Dolls.
- ALL THIS PLUS MORE STORIES AND GREAT ARTICLES; PUZZLES; AN IMAGINATION CARTOON STORY; A SCIENCE EXPERIMENT WITH MOLLY, THE WORLD'S SMALLEST DOLLY; AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!!
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your subscription, you may request to send the unused portion of your subscription to another person as a gift or be refunded for the unused portion of your subscription. Our customer service representative will be happy to help you.
Ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days