- Meet the artist who creates the cool covers for each Fun For Kidz issue! We asked Chris Sabatino questions about being a cartoonist, and he gives fantastic answers.
- Need to know how to begin drawing cartoons yourself? We give you lots of examples you can easily copy. There are funny faces, background scenes, hints, and tips. You'll be drawing in no time!
- What can you do with your cartoons? We give you great ideas, like making your own flip book. It's easy and fun because you can make your character seem to come alive!
- If you like making things with modeling dough, then you'll want to try clay animation. Just follow the steps!
- Look at the hand you use to draw with. Have you ever wondered how much it weighs? Believe it or not, you can find out by doing this science experiment!
- Yikes! Paige and Drew find themselves being chased by a bubble gum-chewing monster! You'll laugh your way through Cartoon on the Loose, a funny cartoon story.
- Gather some of your friends or family to play Funny People Game! Wait till you see the silly characters you all end up creating!
- What's a Cartoon issue without cartoons? You'll get a chuckle from each and every one!
- ALL THIS PLUS Max & Gracie's antics, amazing puzzles, talking to the creator of Charlie Brown, a super story, Kids Corner, and more!
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your subscription, you may request to send the unused portion of your subscription to another person as a gift or be refunded for the unused portion of your subscription. Our customer service representative will be happy to help you.
Ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days