- When the weather is warm, it's time to go camping! Use this issue to help you and your family and friends get organized for a camping adventure.
- There's nothing like the aroma of bacon sizzling over a campfire. Do you know who else likes that smell? Bears! Never Fry Bacon in Bear Country gives good advice about cooking where there are animals.
- Jill wants to spend time in the city. Jason would rather be in the great outdoors. Find out what their solution is the hilarious cartoon story Jill & Jason's Outdoor Puzzle!
- Follow the adventures of our two favorite dogs, Cowboy Clark & Larry, as they search for the perfect camping spot!
- Need some easy campfire cooking recipes? We've got some for you!
- Roasting marshmallows over the campfire is a delicious camping tradition. But did you know marshmallows were once used as medicine? Check out this story. Then try a science experiment about melting marshmallows!
- Before you go camping, fill your brain with 10 Tips and Facts About Camping. Awesome cartoons!
- ALL THIS PLUS what to do if you get separated from your family in the woods, a great story about camping in your own backyard, camping poems, fun puzzles, and Kids Corner!
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your subscription, you may request to send the unused portion of your subscription to another person as a gift or be refunded for the unused portion of your subscription. Our customer service representative will be happy to help you.
Ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days