- How do monkeys, lions, and other animals communicate with each other? They use sounds and actions. If you have ever wanted a guinea pig, this issue has an article you'll want to read!
- Americans call it "cotton candy," but people in England call it "candy floss." Learn more common words that are different in Britain!
- Find out how to use secret codes, Morse code, and secret color writing to send messages to your friends.
- Some groups of people communicate with special signs and symbols. See if you can figure out what these special drawings mean!
- Thanks to the Navajo language, this spoken military code is the only one never to have been deciphered!
- You talk with your hands every day and don't even realize it! Discover how American Sign Language and gestures lets people talk without saying a word.
- That cell phone in your pocket is quite small, but the first telephones were BIG. See how phones have changed over the years.
- Foreign Language Bingo lets you learn Spanish words in a fun and easy way!
- ALL THIS PLUS A SUPER STORY, MAX AND GRACIE, GREAT PUZZLES, FUNNY CARTOONS AND RIDDLES, AND SO MUCH MORE! SIGN UP TO JOIN ZIP'S PEN PAL CLUB!
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your subscription, you may request to send the unused portion of your subscription to another person as a gift or be refunded for the unused portion of your subscription. Our customer service representative will be happy to help you.
Ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days