- INTRODUCING A NEW COLUMN - COWBOY CLARK & LARRY! You'll be able to see what these 2 dogs are up to in every issue!
- Meet Orion, the hunter in the night sky. Orion is a constellation that's easy to find. We'll show you how. He's been a favorite star pattern for a long, long time. One of his stars is called "Beetlejuice"!
- Make your own constellation maker with these step-by-step instructions. You'll be able to look at the stars from bed!
- How much do you know about the moon? Read Moonstruck, and you'll become a moon master in no time!
- Saturn's rings are made of rocks and ice. 10 Out-of-This-World Facts About Astronomy will get your head spinning. And the drawings are FUN!
- Shooting stars are not stars at all! They are actually pieces of rock or iron. Go on a secret late-night adventure with a family as they wait for the Perseid meteor shower to streak through the sky!
- Only 4 of Jupiter's 79 moons are visible from Earth. You can see these special moons with binoculars when Jupiter is at its biggest and brightest. We'll tell you when!
- ALL THIS PLUS poems about space, weather on the sun, super puzzles, What Are You Thinking, Benjamin?, Kids Corner, and so much more!
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your subscription, you may request to send the unused portion of your subscription to another person as a gift or be refunded for the unused portion of your subscription. Our customer service representative will be happy to help you.
Ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days