You can let your imagination soar with this issue! Get ready to explore tiny Pacific islands, pretend you're a medieval knight or lady, and think and act like a tiny animal for just a bit. You'll have too much fun!
- Noah's family thinks his imagination is in overdrive, but then they see the photos he took! This fun story will have you laughing out loud!
- Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a certain kind of animal? Imagine what life would be like if you were a butterfly, a spider, or a grizzly bear.
- You can make your own coat of arms, just like people did in the Middle Ages. Here's all the help and information you need to get started. Just add imagination!
- Children's museums are awesome places to see and learn new things. Let's visit Indianapolis, Indiana, and explore this museum together.
- Sarita and Ramon have been working for weeks on projects for their school's Imagination Celebration. But Manny doesn't seem to have anything to enter. Or does he?
- You've blown bubbles outdoors on a warm day, right? But have you ever blown ice bubbles? Impossible, you say? Try this amazing science experiment. You'll have to have a very cold winter day to do this, but it's worth the wait!
- ALL THIS PLUS A DRAWING LESSON, A COOL CARTOON STORY, FUN PUZZLES, AND SO MUCH MORE!