You can let your imagination soar with this issue! Get ready to explore tiny Pacific islands, pretend you're a medieval knight or lady, and think and act like a tiny animal for just a bit. You'll have too much fun!
- Noah's family thinks his imagination is in overdrive, but then they see the photos he took! This fun story will have you laughing out loud!
- Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a certain kind of animal? Imagine what life would be like if you were a butterfly, a spider, or a grizzly bear.
- You can make your own coat of arms, just like people did in the Middle Ages. Here's all the help and information you need to get started. Just add imagination!
- Children's museums are awesome places to see and learn new things. Let's visit Indianapolis, Indiana, and explore this museum together.
- Sarita and Ramon have been working for weeks on projects for their school's Imagination Celebration. But Manny doesn't seem to have anything to enter. Or does he?
- You've blown bubbles outdoors on a warm day, right? But have you ever blown ice bubbles? Impossible, you say? Try this amazing science experiment. You'll have to have a very cold winter day to do this, but it's worth the wait!
- ALL THIS PLUS A DRAWING LESSON, A COOL CARTOON STORY, FUN PUZZLES, AND SO MUCH MORE!
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your subscription, you may request to send the unused portion of your subscription to another person as a gift or be refunded for the unused portion of your subscription. Our customer service representative will be happy to help you.
Ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days