From owls to hawks to falcons, you'll discover great information about all kinds of birds of prey. You'll be an expert after reading this issue!
- They're called great horned owls for a reason! These big owls have tufts of feathers on their heads that look like horns. Want to know more? It's all here.
- An owl that likes pizza? It's Pizza Ollie Owl! Follow his fun antics in this super story-poem.
- Owls don't only live in trees and barns, and they aren't all big. Meet the burrowing owl, an owl that lives in holes in the ground. And also meet the tiny long-whiskered owl.
- People can move their eyes up and down and from side to side. But not the owl. Try this experiment, and you'll soon be seeing like an owl.
- The big, strong, and unique fish hawk is easy to recognize as it soars above water. Learn more about its features!
- What happens when birds of prey attack? This cartoon will give you an idea!
- The bald eagle is the national bird of the United States. Read all about this beautiful bird of prey.
- ALL THIS PLUS PUZZLES, RIDDLES, CARTOONS, AND MUCH MORE!
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your subscription, you may request to send the unused portion of your subscription to another person as a gift or be refunded for the unused portion of your subscription. Our customer service representative will be happy to help you.
Ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days