Time for school! As you pack your backpack and get your supplies ready, remember: there are many different kinds of schools. Some are even for animals. But there's learning and fun in every one.
- Elephants in a music school? Where else would they go to learn to play instruments and be in an orchestra?
- Mrs. Fly isn't your ordinary substitute teacher. After all, how many teacher do YOU know who can walk across chalkboards?
- Learn how to make invisible ink. Think of the fun you and your friends and siblings can have sending secret messages.
- How does the idea of going to school in your home sound? There are many kids who do just that.
- In this cartoon, you'll laugh and smile as a group of kids tries to "rescue" a homeschooled boy!
- A field trip to an aquarium sounds normal. But some aquariums let students stay overnight and learn in the dark. In their pajamas!
- It's picture day! This student comes to school nice and neat, but he doesn't stay that way for long. Tell him this isn't really happening!
- Have you ever worried that you would get a teacher you wouldn't like? Then this is the poem for you!