- Be a sleuth! This issue is full of fun suspense stories, true-life mysteries, and curiosities that will leave you filled with wonder.
- Are Rebecca and Robert brave enough to see what's making noises in the attic? Find out in The Night We Met the Monster. (P.S. You'll smile at the end of the story!)
- No one knows why ancient Native Americans built a large city over 1000 years ago - and then left it. Chaco Canyon is in New Mexico, but you can visit it in this story. Maybe you can solve the mystery!
- There are plenty of Curiously Mysterious Animals in the world. Here are a few of them!
- If you like solving mysteries, then you'll love these two science experiments! You can do them right in your kitchen!
- Can water really turn objects into stone? People in England once thought it could. Find out what was really happening in Mystery of the Petrifying Well.
- "Everyone aboard the small ship disappeared without a trace." Intrigued? This is how the story Vanished begins. WHAT DO YOU THINK happened to the people sailing on the Mary Celeste in 1872?
- ALL THIS PLUS Mystery of the Edmund Fitzgerald, Mystery Lost to Time, Cowboy Clark & Larry, fantastic puzzles, Mystery in the Old House, and more!
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your subscription, you may request to send the unused portion of your subscription to another person as a gift or be refunded for the unused portion of your subscription. Our customer service representative will be happy to help you.
Ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days