- When you can't get to a zoo, this issue brings some exotic animals to you!
- Imagine driving with your family through herds of wild animals. When you're at drive-thru zoos, animals come right up to your car window to say hello!
- How did the kangaroo get its name? If you said, "I don't know," you're on the right track. This story will leave you surprised!
- How do zoos feed hundreds of hungry animals? And what do the animals eat? Thank goodness dead rats and raw chicken aren't on your dinner plate!
- Giant pandas are the stars of the National Zoo in Washington D.C. Meet the happy giant panda family that leaves crowds cheering!
- Did you know zoos use special tricks to keep animals warm during winter? Here's one: Lions lie on heated fake rocks! Discover more secrets in Elephants Don't Wear Boots.
- Of all the world's wild animals, the giraffe stands head and shoulders above the rest. Learn amazing things about this wonderful animal.
- They have big staring eyes, long tails, and lovable faces. They're lemurs, and each kind is fascinating!
- ALL THIS PLUS Do Snakes Eat Scrambled Eggs?, 10 Zany Facts About Zoo Animals, Bears in the Sky, and Who Spits the Farthest? Also puzzles, a drawing lesson, Cowboy Clark & Larry, Kids Corner, Zoo Animals Funnies, and more!
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your subscription, you may request to send the unused portion of your subscription to another person as a gift or be refunded for the unused portion of your subscription. Our customer service representative will be happy to help you.
Ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days