- There’s a reason why they call roller coasters “scream machines”! Families flock to amusement parks during the summer just to ride their favorites. Which coaster is the fastest? Which is the longest? You’ll know after reading all about roller coasters!
- Let “10 Fun and Fascinating Facts” help your brain grow! You’ll find out things even your parents probably don’t know.
- Bike riding is a favorite summertime activity. Would you believe that early bicycles had no brakes and no way to steer? Bikes sure have come a long way in over 200 years!
- Have you ever built a sandcastle, only to have it fall down? Follow these steps, and you can build a super sandcastle with towers and everything!
- In this cartoon story, cousins Jill and Jason have a problem. Each has a different idea of how they should spend their summer weekend. Their solution is genius!
- When is a horse not a horse? When it’s a rhinoceros! Confused? You won’t be once you discover the family connection between these two animals.
- Can’t get enough about horses? Try making a balancing horse toy that lets you in on a cool science secret! Still want more? Drawing a horse is as easy with these simple steps as your guide. You’ll be amazed at how well you can do!
- What’s summertime without bugs? Fireflies and praying mantises are fascinating insects that you’ll want to know more about. See some awesome photos here!
- Vivid flashes of lightning light up the sky during a summer storm. Want to know how far away that lightning is? We’ll tell you how to figure it out!
- ALL THIS PLUS MORE STORIES, COOL PUZZLES, GREAT ACTIVITIES TO TRY, AND OPPORTUNITIES TO GET YOUR LETTERS, POEMS, AND ARTWORK IN THE PAGES OF FUN FOR KIDZ!
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your subscription, you may request to send the unused portion of your subscription to another person as a gift or be refunded for the unused portion of your subscription. Our customer service representative will be happy to help you.
Ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days