- How do you taste a tree? Do you lick the bark or chew the leaves? And don't trees taste bad, anyway? Not if you taste syrup made from tree sap!
- Yikes! A brother and sister must hide from junk food before it catches up to them! Find out who comes to save the day in this fantastic cartoon story.
- Read "10 Mouth-Watering Facts About Food" for amazing facts about some of the good things you like to eat.
- Do you think there's nothing interesting about a sandwich? How about this: Sandwiches were the very first fast food! Learn how sandwiches were invented by a man who wouldn't come to dinner.
- If it weren't for Christopher Columbus, we might be eating iguana tacos for supper tonight. Or our favorite restaurant might serve ant burgers. Ugh! Find out what happens when cultures meet.
- Almost everybody likes ketchup, but it wasn't always the thick red sauce we enjoy today. You won't believe what ketchup was made of long ago!
- Your taste buds are hard little workers. Try this fun flavor-blending experiment, and give your taste buds a tasty test.
- Are these easy recipes with gross-sounding names good? Try them, and see what you think!
- ALL THIS PLUS A SCIENCE EXPERIMENT, COOL PUZZLES, MORE GREAT STORIES, RIDDLES AND CARTOONS, AND MUCH MORE!
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your subscription, you may request to send the unused portion of your subscription to another person as a gift or be refunded for the unused portion of your subscription. Our customer service representative will be happy to help you.
Ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days