- Do horses talk? They sure do. They just use their ears and tails to let you know what's on their minds. You can learn some horse language in this issue!
- Gallop on over to 10 Magnificent Facts About Horses, and you'll be an equine expert in no time. And the cartoons are awesome!
- Do you want to know how to balance a horse on your finger? It's a cardboard horse, but this issue's science experiment is still special!
- Our favorite dog buddies, Cowboy Clark & Larry, are searching for the new horse in their neighborhood. But sneaky Mrs. Whiskers has a surprise in store for them!
- From horses with curly hair to horses with crazy ears, you'll meet some unusual equines in 7 Sensational Horse Breeds!
- Snickel Fritz is a real, live horse that's very small. In fact, he's a miniature horse. Find out all him and see some great photos!
- If you've ever seen a rhinoceros or a tapir in a zoo, you've seen a horse's relatives. Wild! Don't you want to find out more?
- Wild ponies live freely on an island off the eastern coast of the US. Discover how these horses have made this island their home. It's quite a story!
- ALL THIS PLUS a horse drawing lesson, how NOT to buy a horse, fun horse riddles & rhymes, Kids Corner, fantastic photos and illustrations, and much more!
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your subscription, you may request to send the unused portion of your subscription to another person as a gift or be refunded for the unused portion of your subscription. Our customer service representative will be happy to help you.
Ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days