- King Tut became an Egyptian pharaoh when he was only nine years old. When archaeologists first entered his tomb, they discovered priceless treasures. But they also found mysteries to solve. What do YOU think happened to King Tut?
- Remy’s parents can’t believe the stories she tells about someone at her elementary school. Jack sleeps a lot, walks around freely, and seems to get into trouble every day. Just who is this mystery student?
- Are there really dragons in the sea? Yes, there are! Take a look at photos of leafy sea dragons and weedy sea dragons. Why do they look the way they do? In another article, you’ll learn about other mysterious-looking animals.
- What mysteries lurk in deep, dark caves? Far from being empty, caves are teeming with life. Wait until you find out what they look like! What else might you discover in caves? How about artwork made by people who lived thousands of years ago? Amazing!
- Detectives sometimes wear disguises when they work gathering information. Meet Kate Warne, a detective who was an expert at disguises. Find out how she once helped save Abraham Lincoln’s life.
- A famous ship suddenly disappears from the radar. The crew and passengers aboard a small ship vanish without a trace. In both cases, no one knows what really happened. Put your brain to work trying to solve these mysteries.
- Still, silent buildings are the only things the Pueblo people left behind when they abandoned their city 1000 years ago. Why did they leave Chaco?
- ALL THIS PLUS 10 MYSTERIOUS CREATURES THAT MAY (OR MAY NOT) EXIST, 2 SCIENCE MYSTERIES TO SOLVE, GREAT PUZZLES, THE ADVENTURES OF MAX & GRACIE, KIDS CORNER, AND MORE!
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your subscription, you may request to send the unused portion of your subscription to another person as a gift or be refunded for the unused portion of your subscription. Our customer service representative will be happy to help you.
Ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days