- The oldest rag doll in America once belonged to a very special little girl. Meet the doll with the funny name of Bangwell Putt and her owner, Clarissa.
- Amelia Earhart was the first woman to fly an airplane across the Atlantic Ocean. She was adventurous, even as a child. Here's a wonderful story about young Amelia.
- Long ago, dyes didn't come in boxes or bottles. Try coloring eggs using natural materials in this super experiment!
- Lavender is a beautiful plant with purple flowers. Here are five great things you can do with sweet-smelling lavender, just like girls did in days gone by.
- Sometimes the life of an author is as interesting as the books she writes, Read about the long-ago life of L.M. Montgomery, who wrote the beloved Anne of Green Gables books.
- You know that Betsy Ross sewed the first flag of the United States when she was grown up. But do you know what her life was like when she was a little girl like you?
- Almost 400 years ago, the Pilgrims landed in America. Plimoth Plantation is a living history museum that lets visitors experience what those days were like.
- ALL THIS AND CRAFTS, POTSY'S POST OFFICE AND PEN PAL CLUB, FUN PUZZLES, AND MORE!
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your subscription, you may request to send the unused portion of your subscription to another person as a gift or be refunded for the unused portion of your subscription. Our customer service representative will be happy to help you.
Ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days