- Can you name these special places just by looking at their pictures? Try it and see!
- The Greek word for horse is hippo, and the Greek word for river is potamus. Put them together, and you get "river horse." That's what the ancient Greeks called the animal we know as the hippopotamus! Read the interesting ways other animals got their names.
- Conrad's new dog needs a name, so the boy inventor gets to work inventing a name machine. Does the machine come up with the perfect name in this cartoon story?
- Do you need a name for your new pet? Get great ideas from this fun cartoon.
- You'll like these sweet stories about how some of your favorite candies got their names.
- Native American children often received nicknames that described them, like "Happy Cloud" or "Strong Cub." If you were born into a Native American family, what would your nickname be?
- Long ago, people used only first names. It got confusing. How did people know which Elizabeth or William others were talking about? Last names to the rescue!
- Some songs have really funny titles. How many of these 10 songs have you heard?
- ALL THIS PLUS FUN PUZZLES AND WORD GAMES, A SCIENCE EXPERIMENT, MORE COOL STORIES, AND SO MUCH MORE!
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your subscription, you may request to send the unused portion of your subscription to another person as a gift or be refunded for the unused portion of your subscription. Our customer service representative will be happy to help you.
Ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days