- It's the Great Snake Tally! Can you count all the snakes found on the pages of this issue? It's trickier than you think!
- Learn these math number tricks, and amaze your family and friends (and maybe even your math teacher)!
- You've heard about inches, feet, and yards. But do you know what a smoot is?
- Wild animals don't stand still. They walk, run, swim, fly, and hop. So how do wildlife experts count them?
- In this story, Stefan is sure the new boy in school, Luis, would be great on the math team.
- See how many of these 10 facts about the number 10 you know.
- Millipedes can have hundreds of legs. Read other fun facts about bugs with lots of legs.
- You can add or subtract them and multiply or divide them. But you can also draw with numbers. Here's how!
- ALL THIS AND PUZZLES, RIDDLES, AND MORE!
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your subscription, you may request to send the unused portion of your subscription to another person as a gift or be refunded for the unused portion of your subscription. Our customer service representative will be happy to help you.
Ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days