- A rock can be as HUGE as a mountain or as small as a stone you carry in your pocket. This issue is all about rocking rocks!
- Let's go exploring! We'll see gigantic figures carved into sides of mountains and rocks that have been shaped into arches by the wind!
- Rocks that make music? Discover an area in Pennsylvania with rocks that ring like bells when struck with a hammer!
- Stone castles were exciting, intriguing places, but what was it like to live in one? What you learn may surprise you.
- Caves and caverns are underground wonders. Did you know you can walk over a cave and not even know it? Or that caverns are filled with fantastic formations that make them look like a fairyland? Discover what else makes caves and caverns so remarkable!
- You won't believe your eyes when you see the photos in the article Believe It or Not. Get ready to learn about some amazing, mysterious rocks!
- Impress your friends with what you learn in 10 Solid Facts About Rocks. Here's one fact to get you started: Marbles are made from rocks!
- You can grow your own beautiful crystals by following this easy science experiment. Everything you need is right in your kitchen!
- ALL THIS PLUS A Lion's Lounging Rock; tasty "rock" recipes; fun puzzles, jokes, and riddles; Cowboy Clark & Larry; an awesome cartoon story called Cave Dwellers; and more!
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your subscription, you may request to send the unused portion of your subscription to another person as a gift or be refunded for the unused portion of your subscription. Our customer service representative will be happy to help you.
Ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days