- What do mountains, caves, and caverns have in common? They're all made of rock! Climb high above the earth and far down below to explore these amazing landforms.
- Two brothers think it would be cool to live in a cave. Follow their adventures in this fun cartoon story.
- Do you know any rock stars? We don't mean musicians. There are places famous just for their rocks. Have you ever seen these well-known rocks?
- In Africa, huge boulders jut out of the ground. What's that on top? A lion! Find out why the king of the jungle likes his kopje.
- Have you ever heard of rocks that ring like a bell? What makes them ring? Read all about them here.
- Stephen Bishop was just a boy when he first went deep into Kentucky's Mammoth Cave over 100 years ago. He discovered underground rivers with eyeless fish. What else did this adventuresome cave explorer discover?
- Canyons are like gouges in the earth. Some are spectacularly wide and deep. Others are shallow. But they all started out as rocks that were cut by the power of wind and water. You've just got to find out more!
- ALL THIS PLUS GREAT PUZZLES, A COOL SCIENCE EXPERIMENT, EVEN MORE ROCK FACTS, TICKLERS AND TEASERS, FUN RIDDLES AND RHYMES, AND MUCH MORE!
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your subscription, you may request to send the unused portion of your subscription to another person as a gift or be refunded for the unused portion of your subscription. Our customer service representative will be happy to help you.
Ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days