- There's a lot more to sharks than just their teeth. Find out why sharks are eating and swimming machines.
- Friends Tom and Jerry go searching for sea monsters. What they find looks like something out of a science-fiction movie!
- In the undersea world of bizarre sea creatures, the green moray eel fits right in!
- You won't believe how many different animals live in small tide pools. These shallow, rocky areas are home to limpets, sea cucumbers, gobies, and other animals with interesting names.
- Can't get enough information about sharks? Here's an article that tells you how sharks eat without teeth!
- Find out 10 fascinating facts about sea creatures in this cartoon feature.
- ALL THIS PLUS CARTOON STORIES, A DOLPHIN DRAWING LESSON, SILLY SEA RIDDLES, AND SO MUCH MORE!
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your subscription, you may request to send the unused portion of your subscription to another person as a gift or be refunded for the unused portion of your subscription. Our customer service representative will be happy to help you.
Ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days