- Meet Alec and Ashlyn, a brother and sister from Indiana who excel at gymnastics. Alec has a great chance at making the US Olympic team in 2020! Wait until you see the photos of them performing. Outstanding!
- You use your muscles when you play sports. What happens when those muscles get tired? Find out in this cool science experiment!
- In this hilarious cartoon story, sports equipment get mighty upset because their owner spends all his time with video games. Something tells me they have a plan to pull the boy back outdoors!
- If the idea of running around in a humongous plastic ball sounds like fun, you have to try zorbing! Or if a combination of Ping-Pong, tennis, and badminton sounds right up your alley, Pickleball is for you. Discover more about these unusual sports!
- Can robots play soccer? They sure can! Robots are adding extra excitement to an already awesome sport.
- Brian was a surfer in California. But then his family moved to Minnesota, where there are no oceans. Luckily, his sister, Kacie, gives him some good advice. Find out what she said and did in this story!
- You'll love the cartoons in "10 Crazy Sports Involving Food"!
- Did you know that today's board sports began long, long ago when someone first used a board to ride the waves of the Pacific Ocean? There are plenty more Did You Know's to marvel at!
- Take a look at the sports photos your fellow readers sent in for this issue!
- ALL THIS PLUS "SWIM TEAMS," "TRAMPOLINE FUN," "SPORTS SHORTS," MAX & GRACIE, LOTS OF CARTOONS, KIDS CORNER, AND MORE!
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your subscription, you may request to send the unused portion of your subscription to another person as a gift or be refunded for the unused portion of your subscription. Our customer service representative will be happy to help you.
Ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days