- Ready to witness some world-changing events? You'll be right in the middle of the cartoon action as you read Field Trip Through Time!
- What difference can three minutes make? You'll want to check your clock after seeing what Phoebe has to go through.
- Did you know that clocks didn't go tick-tock in America until 1753? That's when young Benjamin Banneker built the first clock completely made in this country. Can you guess what it was made of?
- Chores - ugh! If you dislike helping out around the house, you might change your mind after discovering what kids had to do to help their families 500 years ago!
- Fill your brain with Timekeeping Trivia and 10 Quick Facts About Time, then amaze your friends with what you know.
- Want to make your very own sun-powered pocket watch? Page 19 tells you what to do!
- What? Time Travel really is possible? It is! Hop on board and find out how!
- Long-ago people told time with hourglasses and sundials. You can make your own cool sundial by following some easy instructions. ALL THIS PLUS The Night Calendar; early alarm clocks; funny poems, jokes, and riddles; Find the Time with Thomas Jefferson; Max & Gracie; Kids Corner; puzzles; and MORE!
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your subscription, you may request to send the unused portion of your subscription to another person as a gift or be refunded for the unused portion of your subscription. Our customer service representative will be happy to help you.
Ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days