- Is weather boring? Never! Meet a young storm chaser and find out about his scariest storm-chasing adventure.
- What is the highest temperature ever recorded in the US? What are fire whirls? Discover the answers in 10 Weird and Wacky Facts. You’ll learn other incredible weather facts too!
- Native Americans called them “dancing devils.” Some of these weather events can be 2-1/2 miles wide and speed across the landscape at 70 mph! Have you figured out what these weather monsters are?
- What? A snowman in the summer? This funny cartoon story will keep you laughing, especially when the sun and some clouds get in on the act.
- Now here’s something you don’t see every day. Grandma Addie is riding in an 18-wheeler through a snowstorm! Well, how else is she supposed to get to her granddaughter’s birthday party?
- Can animals predict the weather? Some people think so. Read this article about animal folklore and facts. Then make up your own mind. What do YOU think?
- That awesome rainbow you see in the sky is quite a phenomenon. Why? Well, for starters, it’s not actually there! Find out what we mean in Chasing Rainbows.
- ALL THIS PLUS A COOL SCIENCE EXPERIMENT, WEATHER WIZARDS OF ANCIENT TIMES, COOL CLOUD FACTS, WEATHER FUNNIES, MAX & GRACIE, KIDS CORNER, AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your subscription, you may request to send the unused portion of your subscription to another person as a gift or be refunded for the unused portion of your subscription. Our customer service representative will be happy to help you.
Ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days