- Owls are a hoot! In this issue, you'll learn all kinds of new things about these magnificent birds. The photos will blow you away!
- Most owls can hide in plain sight and fly on silent wings. Find out what else makes them intriguing in The Mysterious Owl.
- If you like knowing fascinating facts and seeing funny drawings, you're guaranteed to love 10 Smart Facts About Owls.
Would you like to go on an exciting evening adventure? Then Going on an Owl Prowl is for you. Grab your binoculars and let's go searching for owls!
- Little Ollie Owl has a big problem - he can't stop eating pizza! Can Mom and Pop Owl help him learn to eat owl food, as a good owl should?
- It has piercing yellow eyes and the familiar hoo-HOO-hoo-hoo call. The great horned owl is what everyone pictures when they think of an owl.
- Not all owls live in nests in trees. Some live underground. It's true! Meet The Burrowing Owl and discover other things that make this owl special.
- What makes owls the Ninjas of the Night? Is it their sharp talons? Or their ability to see in the dark? It's both these things and more.
- ALL THIS PLUS puzzles; an owl craft; hilarious cartoons; other great articles about different kinds of owls; Cowboy Clark & Larry; an awesome science experiment, and more!
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your subscription, you may request to send the unused portion of your subscription to another person as a gift or be refunded for the unused portion of your subscription. Our customer service representative will be happy to help you.
Ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days