- Could you carry heavy loads across hot desert sands? Camels do it all the time! People who live in desert climates couldn't do without these shaggy, humpy animals.
- Want to amaze your friends with your wild animal knowledge? "10 Wild Facts" will help you become an expert. You'll love the colorful drawings.
- You might see a small, scaly creature run across the road if you live in the American Southwest. It's an armadillo, a cute but strangely different kind of animal. See amazing close-up photos of this armored animal!
- Australia is home to some of the most extraordinary wild animals anywhere. What do wombats, koalas, kangaroos, and wallabies have in common? Found out here!
- The woods may seem quiet, but they are full of animal activity. Come along with Ginny and Phil as their uncle Ethan shows them how to tell where wild animals have been. Then, after you know how to look for animal tracks, let us know about the animals in your own backyard!
- Alaskan brown bears are fearsome animals with paws the size of a baseball mitt. They are big and powerful and need LOTS of food. Discover more about these magnificent animals here.
- What? Elephants that paint pictures? Two African elephants are painting up a storm at Zoo Atlanta.
- Which animal has a heart that weighs 25 pounds and has a purple-black tongue? If you said "giraffe," you're right! There's so much more to know about these long-necked wonders.
- ALL THIS PLUS A FIND-THE-ANSWERS CONTEST, MORE WILD ANIMAL FACTS, A GREAT SCIENCE EXPERIMENT, A DRAWING LESSON, RIDDLES & RHYMES, YOUR OWN KIDS CORNER PAGE, AND MORE!
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your subscription, you may request to send the unused portion of your subscription to another person as a gift or be refunded for the unused portion of your subscription. Our customer service representative will be happy to help you.
Ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days