- Read a really awesome article all about slithering snakes. Can you figure out what's special about the words you just read?
- Did you know we use sports phrases every day? If a spelling test is postponed till the next day, you might say you were saved by the bell. What sport does this phrase come from?
- Who doesn't like tongue twisters? Try saying these without tripping up!
- Some towns have weird and wacky names. Do you live in any of the towns given here?
- Vikings had their own writing system. Copy the symbols in this article, and write your name and other words in Viking!
- Do you have a good eye for palindromes? These are words that can be read the same forward or backward. Try finding all the palindromes in this story!
- You'll have lots of fun reading "10 Weird and Wonderful Words." And wait till you see the cartoon drawings!
- Shakespeare may have lived a long time ago, but we still speak many of the words he invented. Do you think that's laughable? Think again!
- ALL THIS PLUS WORD PUZZLES, RIDDLES, CARTOONS, FUNNY POEMS, AN INVISIBLE INK SCIENCE PROJECT, AND SO MUCH MORE!!
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your subscription, you may request to send the unused portion of your subscription to another person as a gift or be refunded for the unused portion of your subscription. Our customer service representative will be happy to help you.
Ground shipping within 1 to 7 business days